To succeed in today’s highly competitive market, most insurance companies have reduced their operational costs to the point where there is little left to cut. But to maintain profitability, these organizations are still under pressure to control costs.
Historically, the insurance industry has simply accepted the staggering cost of fraud as a cost of doing business. Now, however, insurance fraud is on the rise. Individual fraudsters and organized rings are taking advantage of favorable regulations, overworked underwriters, claims analysts, adjusters and investigators, and a clogged court system. In addition to suffering losses due to fraud, insurance companies are diverting precious resources to identifying, investigating and prosecuting fraud.
Help is at hand. Next-generation fraud solutions and big data are changing the equation in favor of insurance companies and their customers.
Attend our webcast, Fighting Insurance Fraud with Big Data, to learn how big data solutions can help you:
- Prevent, predict, identify, investigate, report and monitor attempts at insurance fraud regardless of line of business
- Equip underwriters, claims analysts, adjusters, investigators and managers with the information they need to make intelligent, informed decisions in real time
- Identify patterns and trends that can pinpoint fraudsters quickly and improve fraud prevention in the future
- Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013
- Time: 12:00pm ET / 9:00am PT
- Duration: 60 minutes