Looking to harness the power of big data to drive new business models in the energy and utility industry?
Need to enhance operational delivery and define new approaches to distributed generation?
Attend the “How big data is changing the utility landscape” webinar from the Engerati Insight series on June 21 at 2:00 pm GMT. Thought leaders Elliott McClements, IBM Business Solutions Executive for big data in energy and utilities, and Christian Feißt, Chief Executive Officer of GreenCom Networks, will discuss the benefits of big data adoption and the latest thinking on risk for utilities.
Elliott will touch on how big data is changing the utility landscape, including:
- Helping to monetize the investment in the smart grid
- Reacting to consumer demand
- Case studies on application of big data
- Enabling and creating new business models
Christian will share his views on how M2M and big data are enabling new distributed energy management, specifically:
- New approaches to managing distributed generation
- A changing philosophy on data to artificial intelligence in systems
- Integration architecture of data to create operational delivery advances
These two 15-minute presentations will be followed by a live online Q&A session. To participate, just submit your questions when you register.
Don’t miss this informative webcast. Learn how big data can help you drive new business models, enhance operational delivery and define new approaches to distributed generation.
Register now for How big data is changing the utility landscape