Insight 2014: Preparing you to seize this moment
“What will we make of this moment?”
That is the question IBM Chairman, President and CEO Ginni Rometty posed in our most recent annual report. She then described exactly what IBM is doing to transform itself in this time of rapid change.
Your organization is likely experiencing your own transformation, including learning how to operate effectively in an environment characterized by high-velocity, high-volume flows of data, plus raised expectations on all fronts, from customer satisfaction to operational efficiency, financial performance, transparency and risk mitigation.
If you want to be prepared to make the most of this moment in your industry, in your organization and in your personal career, be sure to join us at IBM Insight October 26 through 30 in Las Vegas.
You’ll gain practical information that will help your organization achieve better outcomes in key performance areas. Equally important, you’ll get a look at the future of big data and analytics, in particular: how IBM is “democratizing” analytic technologies and making them more accessible and usable by a far greater number of people than ever before. You’ll hear about other emerging trends and game-changing technologies that provide the close listener a chance to break away from the pack.
Connect with the people and the knowledge you need
Insight is IBM’s most extensive conference for topics related to big data and analytics, and the 13,000 people we’re expecting will enjoy an incredibly rich experience:
- More than 200 elective sessions, labs and workshops on business analytics, plus 500 devoted to related software technologies offered by IBM’s information management and enterprise content management teams
- Additional sessions focusing on the application of big data and analytics technologies in a dozen different industries
- Entire tracks packed with information on hot topics such as cloud, mobile, social, security and Watson
- Multiple opportunities for networking with peers and discussing common challenges and best practices
- An EXPO with more than 300 exhibitors, giving you the chance to ask questions of IBM experts and Business Partners
- The chance to discuss one on one with IBM executives and other experts the issues you’re facing and how analytics can help address them
I’m especially pleased with the roster of business analytics clients who will be sharing their stories at the event—coming from all over the world to do so. Clients like AT&T, Baxter, Vodafone, DIRECTV, Danske and Manitoba Hydro and many others that I know you’ll find enlightening.
You can find all the details on the IBM Insight conference site, including special pricing offers. To ensure you get the most from your time at Insight, plan which sessions to attend with the Session Preview tool.
In the period of just a few days, Insight will provide you with practical tips you can use right away, along with a look at IBM strategy and unrivaled networking. An analyst who had attended a June event previewing our strategic direction, including offerings related to the democratization of data, described that experience as like having “a peek through the window at a coming revolution.”
Looking at what we have planned for Insight, I’d agree with that description—and I’m sure you won’t want to miss such an opportunity.