CrowdChat: 2017 outlook for CIOs and CDOs
Join us Thursday, 26 January 2017, for the first IBM Big Data CrowdChat of 2017. Together we’ll explore answers to the most pressing questions with industry insiders and your peers. During this hour-long, online discussion you’ll have the opportunity to share your thoughts with an expert panel on challenges facing CIOs and CDOs and address the following questions:
- Where do you anticipate #datascience will have the biggest impact in 2017?
- How will your organization keep #technology & #data strategies aligned with your business objectives in 2017?
- What barriers within your organization makes collaborating on #data projects challenging for business and technical teams?
- To what extent are your traditional IT roles evolving into what Gartner calls “hybrid business and IT roles”?
- How will #opensource and #open-standards help your organization accelerate innovation this year?
- What challenges does your organization face in supporting #data and #analytics in a #hybrid environment—both for on premises and on cloud?
- What impact will a #cognitive approach have on your organization’s strategies, and when will the change begin?
- What challenges do you foresee as a result of #dataprotection mandates such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (#GDPR)?
- What are the emerging needs for intelligence in #data processes, and how will #machinelearning and artificial intelligence (#AI) help?
Please add this CrowdChat to your calendar for Thursday, 26 January 2017, at 1 p.m. Eastern. Then, join in and learn from other participants—perhaps even sharing some of your own ideas and best practices.