Fraud is on the rise—what can you do to make your organization safer?
Criminal activity is rampant, and the brash sophistication of recent attacks, as well as the magnitude of damage, is making fraud a top priority. Consumers are concerned about their privacy and security., government agencies must address the volume of improper payments and claims, and businesses are wrestling with financial losses, as well as lasting brand damage.
Discover how to optimize your resources to combat fraud across your organization and join us for a powerful combination of networking and emerging trend discussions.
Meet industry experts and thought leaders to explore the challenges and opportunities of enterprise fraud management and discover solutions that can reduce your risk.
- Theresa Payton, Cybersecurity Authority and Identity Theft Expert Former White House CIO
- Maria Vello, CEO, National Cyber-Forensic Training & Alliance
- Jim Cox, Inspector General, NY State Office of Medicaid
- John O’Neill, SVP Fraud Investigation, Bank of America
- Aaron Glover, Senior Analyst, Fraud Risk Management, SunTrust Bank
- Nonie Manion, Executive Deputy Commissioner, New York State Tax Office
- Rob Bowers, National Claims Strategy Leader, Westfield Insurance