Historically, when companies want to understand their business they analyze transactional data, however this only tells you WHAT the business does. To understand HOW the business works you need to analyze interactional data. With today’s explosion in social or collaboration data and with big data technologies, we now have the opportunity to capture and understand a myriad of people interactions. During this Twitter chat we will discuss how social network analytics can help you gain deep insights into what drives your customers and employees so you can more effectively understand how the business works.
- Rawn Shah, Chief Strategy Officer @ Alynd (@rawn)
- Michael Wu, Chief Scientist @ Lithium Technologies (@mich8elwu)
- David O’Leary, CEO @ Ripple Technologies (@dwol)
- Seth Duncan, Head of Analytics @ W2O Group(@PRResearch)
- Kate Ehrlich, Social Science Researcher @ IBM (@KateEhrlich)
- Jean Francois Puget, Distinguished Engineer @ IBM (@JFPuget)
- Marie Wallace, Analytics Strategist @IBM (@marie_wallace)
- What can analysis of online interactions (social, collaboration, or comms footprint) tell us about an individual?
- Can business benefit from piecing together online interactions into an enterprise graph?
- What are the greatest inhibitors to the success of social network analytics? What can we do to mitigate?
- What should we do to address privacy concerns resulting from social network analytics?
- Are you planning to leverage social network analytics in the next 12 months? If yes, why? If no, why not?