Much of the big data evolution is being driven by the vast commercial possibilities of the Internet. The scope and pace of change suggests the advent of an even more fundamental shift, focusing the broader advertising community on a series of critical questions: How can data most effectively be used to address core business needs? Where can this data be sourced? How can it be shared, optimized and enhanced for analysis and monetization?
Are you asking yourself these same questions? We hope so.
This paper will achieve the following objectives:
- History of media and its impact to marketing
- Critical marketing imperatives for data-driven digital marketing
- Four critical optimizations
- Steps to success in the digital marketing big data journey
- Summarize concepts and steps digital marketers need to embrace if they are to harness, manage and successfully exploit big data