3 reasons you can’t miss the Data and AI Forum this October
Is your business ready to harness the power of AI to unlock value from all your data? Are you just getting started on your company’s path to AI – or are you working to scale AI to more areas of your enterprise business?
Regardless of where you are on your journey to AI – you should consider attending the Data and AI Forum on October 21–24 in Miami, Florida. Here are three reasons why.
1. The Data and AI Forum is all-new, covering every aspect of what businesses need to embrace AI. We have overhauled the popular event series formerly called IBM Analytics University. We expanded the roster or topics, speakers and solutions to help companies transform every aspect of their data and learn about what AI can do for their business.
You’ll also have a front-row seat to the biggest announcements of the year from IBM Data and AI: what’s new, what’s possible—and what the future might look like.
2. Choose your own adventure. We’ve built the Data and AI Forum to include five distinct tracks so you can customize your experience—no matter where you are on the ladder to AI. The tracks are:
- Modernize: Unlock the value of your data for an AI and multicloud world
- Collect: Make your data simple and accessible
- Organize: Create a trusted business-ready analytics foundation
- Analyze: Build and scale AI with trust and transparency
- Infuse: Operationalize AI throughout the business
Within each track, you can choose from 130+ keynotes, hands-on labs, AI success stories, technical sessions and breakouts. Developers and CEOs alike can follow the path that best suit their role and what their businesses need.
3. Meet the people who are turning AI vision into reality. In addition to attending panel discussions on successful AI strategies, you’ll also be able to tap into the knowledge from 1,500 attendees. You can engage with the leaders and technical experts already on their journey to AI. Learn best practices, share successes and know how to avoid roadblocks as you get your data ready for AI and start infusing it everywhere in your business. Expand your network and meet directly with industry leaders, subject matter experts, IBM clients and business partners.