Bernard Marr is a best-selling business author, keynote speaker and consultant in strategic performance, analytics, KPIs and big data. He is one of the world's most highly respected voices anywhere when it comes to data in business. His leading-edge work with major companies, organisations and governments across the globe makes him a globally acclaimed and award-winning researcher, consultant and teacher.
Bernard is acknowledged by the CEO Journal as one of today's leading business brains and by LinkedIn as one of the World's top 100 business Influencers. He has written a number of seminal books and over 200 high profile reports, including the international best-sellers 'Big Data', 'Key Performance Indicators', 'The Intelligent Company', 'Doing More with Less', 'Managing and Delivering Performance', Key Performance Indicators For Dummies' and 'Strategic Performance Management', a number of Gartner Reports and some of the most respected research studies in the field.
He has worked with and advised many of the world's best-known organisations and governments including Accenture, Astra Zeneca, Bank of England, Barclays, BP, DHL, Fujitsu, Gartner, HSBC, IBM, Mars, Ministry of Defence, Microsoft, Oracle, The Home Office, NHS, Orange, Tetley, T-Mobile, Toyota, Royal Air Force, SAP and Shell, among many others.
He currently focuses on helping clients to:
- Gain better insights from data
- create strategic enterprise performance management frameworks
- develop relevant and meaningful KPIs and metrics
- develop business analytics and big data strategies
- develop management dashboards and reporting solutions
- train and coach teams to become 'high performance organisations'
- align people management practices with strategic performance objectives
- prepare clients for the big data economy