Fast, smart and secure: IBM Analytics on the cloud
For the past few months, we've been talking a lot about the intersection of data, the world’s newest natural resource, and cloud, the engine for faster innovation. So, if you’re looking for a one stop shop for all things IBM Big Data & Analytics on the IBM Cloud, you’ve come to the right place.
IBM General Manager, Analytic Platform for IBM Analytics Beth Smith has identified three key themes with regards to IBM’s Analytics’ portfolio presence in the cloud that we can rally around:
- Enabling developers to innovate at scale, faster and more securely
- Providing a smarter way to work for business users
- Accelerating value for enterprises with deeper insight using solutions
Below I’ve listed all of the cloud specific solutions and resources mentioned in the keynote, organized by theme and type of user:
Developers: Innovate at scale, faster and more securely
Check out these data and analytics offerings in the cloud:
For data stored in IBM Cloudant, all it takes is the simple press of a button to move the data from NoSQL data store to IBM’s dashDB data warehouse.
Each of these services are available via IBM Bluemix, the cloud platform that helps developers rapidly build, manage and run web and mobile applications.
- Cloudant NoSQL Database
- SQL Database
- BigInsights for Hadoop (Enterprise-level)
- Analytics for Hadoop (the free version of BigInsights)
- Geospatial Analytics
- TimeSeries Database
- Mobile Data (powered by IBM Cloudant)
- Embeddable Reporting
Business users: Providing a smarter way to work and accelerating value for enterprises with deeper insight
Uncover insights quickly and easily from all types of data—including big data—and on multiple platforms and devices. With built-in expertise and intelligence, these self-service cloud-based solutions provide business users with the ability to confidently make smarter decisions that better address real-time business imperatives.
- IBM Watson Analytics
- IBM Data Collection on Cloud
- IBM Predictive Analytics on Cloud
- IBM Social Media Analytics
- IBM Risk Content & Data Service on Cloud
- IBM Risk Case Studies
- IBM Risk Service on Cloud
- IBM GRC on Cloud
- IBM Planning & Analysis on Cloud
- IBM Concert on Cloud
- IBM Financial Consolidation on Cloud
- IBM Disclosure Management on Cloud
- IBM Incentive Management Compensation on Cloud
- IBM Quota Management on Cloud
- IBM Territory Management on Cloud
Cloud Business Solutions: Comprehensive business solutions
- IBM Customer Intelligence on Cloud
- IBM Customer Data on Cloud
- IBM Digital Commerce on Cloud
- IBM Social Analytics on Cloud
- IBM Counter Fraud on Cloud
- IBM Mortgage Analyticss on Cloud
- IBM Performance Optimization on Cloud
- IBM Predictive Maintenance on Cloud
- IBM Personalized Learning on Cloud
- IBM HR Administration on Cloud
Want even more?
For those of you inspired to start cooking cognitively in your own homes head over to the beta for Chef Watson to sign up.
If you have any questions, ideas, thoughts or any other feedback, please leave a comment below and I will be sure to get in touch with you to discuss these solutions in greater detail.