Discover how to infuse analytics into your business at the Data and AI Forum 2019
The event formerly known as IBM Analytics University is happening again this fall. Join us at the Data and AI Forum on October 21–24 in Miami, Florida. Here’s a preview of what you can get out of this exciting event.
For 2019, we’ve expanded the curriculum to include the entire IBM Data and AI portfolio. The event is designed to help companies on their journey to AI. With more than 130 sessions – including keynotes, breakout sessions, technical sessions, and hands-on labs across five distinct tracks – you’ll have ample opportunity to learn about what AI can do for your business, and how to get there.
You’ll find all our IBM Business Analytics sessions within the “Infuse” track. These sessions and labs are focused on how organizations can put AI to work in multiple departments and business processes – from payroll, to customer care, to marketing – drawing on predictions, automation and optimization to help advance your business.
Here are just a few recommended sessions from IBM Business Analytics where you can hear from clients and IBM experts on how to bring AI to every part of your business:
- Modernize: Unlock the value of your data for an AI and multicloud world (IBM Cloud Pak for Data)
- Collect: Make your data simple and accessible (Hybrid Data Management)
- Organize: Create a trusted business-ready analytics foundation (Unified Governance and Integration)
- Analyze: Build and scale AI with trust and transparency (Data Science and AI)
- Infuse: Operationalize AI throughout the business (IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics, Watson Apps and Solutions, Digital Business Automation)
Need more convincing? Read a few more reasons you should attend the Data and AI Forum. Build your agenda and book your tickets to sunny Miami today. Join us in the Infuse track to discover new ways to use AI to boost productivity, improve business outcomes and conquer even the largest and most complex data sets. Register for the Data and AI Forum today.