The most important webcast you’ll attend this year on big data infrastructure
IT infrastructure—it's at the core of everything we do and who we are. Imagine a world without infrastructure: humans would be amorphous blobs, buildings would crumble, cities would be chaos. But, luckily for us, infrastructure does exist and it is the cornerstone of business. However, it's not being leveraged effectively, and organizations are starting to realize that they could be sacrificing millions in lost revenues.
If your organization is looking for ways to improve their IT infrastructure, leverage big data, real-time analytics, stream computing and applications like Hadoop, then you should do the following:
- Register for the upcoming webcast, “Why Infrastructure Matters for Big Data and Analytics,” featuring Dr. Srini Chari from Cabot Partners, recognized expert and sage on making the most out of big data
- Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. ET and make sure nothing, not even the kids’ soccer match, bumps it
- Start showing some respect for infrastructure (try picturing yourself without it!)
- Keep reading
According to a recent study, less than 10 percent of enterprises have the IT infrastructure needed to win the race to get real-time data out of their systems and act upon it. Chances are that your enterprise is in that 90 percent that has yet to get the news that big business is a race: the one that gets the right data first, analyzes it first and acts upon their insights first wins.
If you’re thinking, “Big deal, everybody knows that,” you would be right. But if everybody knows it, why isn’t everybody doing it? Why aren’t enterprises scrambling to figure out how to put big data and analytics to work faster? Even if an organization understands the importance of speed in the equation, what’s holding them back?
A company might think they have the fastest servers they can get from HP, Dell, Oracle/Sun or another vendor, but unless their overall infrastructure is optimized for speed, the opportunities to drive value and differentiation will be dust in a competitor’s wind.
Cabot Partners understand this dynamic. They’ve pulled the various pieces of the puzzle together into a dynamic story that will give you an appreciation for IT infrastructure like never before. Here’s a sneak preview:
- Scoping the big opportunity with big data analytics
- Integrating structured and unstructured data for highest value
- The key big data analytics use cases driving economic value
- What you would look like without infrastructure
- Requirements driving enterprise-grade IT infrastructure: servers, cores, memory bandwidth, accelerators, storage, software stack, RAS and more
The mission? To equip you with a strategy for deploying big data solutions, as well as the business case you need for an open, innovative platform that is designed to put data to work, faster, across the enterprise.
If you only attend one webcast this year, this is it. Why? Because it’s all about infrastructure. What could be more important?
Register Now: “Why Infrastructure Matters for Big Data and Analytics”
Date: Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM EST