Why analytics pros should go to Think 2019
Are you working to collect, organize, analyze or modernize your company’s data? Are you working to find ways to use better analytics to unlock more value from your data? Is your business on the ladder to AI?
Then you should join us at IBM Think 2019, the event of the year for analytics pros and business leaders. At Think, taking place the week of 12 - 15 February in San Francisco, you’ll hear from experts who are building the future of analytics and AI. Learn how to best prepare for data-driven disruptors and harness all your company’s data to strengthen your business.
You’ll get to learn from companies across a broad range of industries working to implement everything from better governance and data science to machine learning and predictive intelligence.
Here’s what’s in store for data and analytics pros, by the numbers:
- Sharpen your skills with access to more than 500 labs and 300 certifications
- Dive deep and get hands-on at 75-plus technical sessions
- Hear from industry leaders on their data results at more than 65 client sessions
- Talk directly with analytics experts and problem-solvers at 230 breakout sessions, 15 innovation talks and three featured sessions
- Explore the latest analytics solutions hands-on at two campuses: Data & AI, Cloud & Infrastructure
And there’s much more. Check out new data tools and ways to build at the Developer Zone, explore other cloud and AI technologies, plus networking with thousands of IT and business professionals. Don’t tell your boss, but we’ll also have fun, with entertainment and meet-ups throughout Think.