CrowdChat: Driving revenue growth and profitability with predictive analytics
Predictive analytics can be a critical tool for driving growth and managing enterprise profitability. Gaining the ability to predict what’s likely to happen next can help organizations improve outcomes for key strategic objectives, including streamlining operations to reduce costs, identifying new revenue sources and speeding innovation to gain competitive advantage. Attend this CrowdChat to discuss challenges, best practices and strategies for using predictive analytics to make business more profitable. It takes place 8 September 2016 at 11 AM Eastern, where leading data science experts will be answering the following questions:
- What are some applications of predictive analytics that can have a major impact on revenue growth?
- Which predictive analytics techniques have proven to be the most effective for growing revenue?
- How can the combination of predictive analytics and big data help organizations gain a competitive advantage?
- How can predictive analytics be expanded into different areas of the business to increase profitability?
- How can the inability to forecast future events limit a company’s growth?
- What skills and capabilities are needed to succeed with analytics?
- How can businesses make revenue-generating insights actionable?