6 trends in big data and analytics
Through talking with some 3000 clients, prospects and industry leaders, Inhi Cho, the vice president and general manager of Big Data, Integration & Governance at IBM, and her team have identified six important trends that are driving big data forward. Inhi joined us to talk about those market and technology forces:
- “More analytics, fewer gut feelings.”
- Data privacy and security
- The rise of the chief data officer
- The ecosystem
- Adding more external data to increase value of internal data
- Where investments in big data are headed
Follow Inhi on Twitter: @inhicho
Follow podcast host David Pittman: @TheSocialPitt
For more information about the IBM big data platform and products, visit www.ibm.com/bigdata.
For more podcasts, blogs, videos, infographics and other resources, visit www.IBMBigDataHub.com.