Finance in Focus: Transforming Wall Street
Customers’ desires have changed dramatically through the years. Most notably, modern consumers expect organizations to know them—and, what’s more, to anticipate their needs. In such an environment, traditional approaches to customer segmentation are giving way to new methods of engaging with customers.
IBM’s Client Insight solutions are tapping into the power of transforming customer segmentation through cognitive insight. As they do, they are helping organizations do the following:
- Generate dynamic segments based on client behavior.
- Use industry-specific models to deliver actionable insights.
- Predict clients’ future life and financial events.
- Use insights to drive personalized client offers.
In this podcast, recorded live on location at the Financial Services Sector (FSS) Forum, Marc Andrews, vice president of IBM Watson Financial Services, and guest speaker Jim Marous, owner of the Digital Banking Report and copublisher of the Financial Brand, trace the trends pointing toward the need for enhanced customer insight solutions for financial services:
- Not only is data collected on every aspect of life, but this data is also powerful enough to connect—and even interact—with customers.
- The trend toward financial inclusiveness is connecting financial institutions with previously disregarded or overlooked populations.
- The modern consumer can use a smartphone to make a down payment on a fully electric car that can park itself in a driveway.
- Even children mowing lawns are asking to be paid electronically so that they can avoid a trip to the bank.
IBM Client Insight industry solutions for banking, wealth management and insurance can help you use tailored models to understand your clients, provide you with actionable recommendations, continually enhance their predictions and scoring through ongoing learning and help you get off to a quick start with cloud-based delivery models.
Attend IBM Insight at World of Watson 2016, 24–27 October 2016, in Las Vegas, Nevada, for the chance to begin the customer insight conversation with IBM industry solution experts while learning how IBM Client Insight solutions can help you create ever more meaningful client connections.