IBM Machine Learning Event: The dawn of continuous intelligence, part 1
Learn about IBM's breakthroughs in machine learning, data and analytics. This is a replay of IBM's Machine Learning Event which took place in New York City on February 15, 2017.
In this video:
- Event Kickoff — Machine Learning Launch Overview — Rob Thomas, General Manager, IBM Analytics
- Top Trends in Machine Learning & Cognitive Applications — Mike Gualtieri, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Build a Better World — Tooraj Arvajeh, Chief Engineering Officer, Blocpower
- Cognitive Analytics and Machine Learning for the Enterprise Town Hall — Dinesh Nirmal, VP, IBM Analytics Platform Development, Stephanie Mitchko, Chief Technology Officer, Cadent Network, and Randy Halley, Executive Vice President, America First Credit Union
- Live Product Demonstration on Machine Learning — Dr. Avijit Chatterjee, STSM Analytics IBM and Daniel Hernandez, Vice President Offering Management, IBM
Fast track your data and secure your competitive advantage with machine learning. Register for the June 22nd livestream.